Dennis received his undergraduate degree (B.S.) from the University of Pittsburgh in 1973 and his law degree (J.D.) from Capital University in 1979.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Dennis is a member of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, Compliance and Law Division, and the Ohio State Bar Association, and the Columbus Bar Association.
Since 2010, Dennis has been recognized by Best Lawyers®peer rating service for his expertise in litigation-securities, securities/capital markets, and securities regulation. He was named Best Lawyers®, “Lawyer of the Year” in Central Ohio for his securities practice (2013, 2015, and 2018-2019). Dennis was also selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers list by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine (2009, 2012-2013) and selected as a Columbus “Top Lawyer” (Columbus CEO’s 2017 ranking) and has a Martindale-Hubbell® top peer rating of AV Preeminent®.
- Sullivan, Paul. “As Big Firms Exit Broker Pact, Investors Are Uneasy.” The New York Times, 19 January 2018, https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/19/your-money/broker-protocol.html43215
- Kornish, Lorie. “These changes could disrupt your relationship with your financial advisor.” CNBC, 7 December 2017, https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/07/protocol-for-broker-recruiting-changes-could-affect-your-advisor.html
- Weinberg, Neal and Katherine Chiglinsky. “Broker Hiring Pact Hurt by Defections Expected to Survive.” Bloomberg, 28 November 2017, https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-28/broker-hiring-pact-hurt-by-defections-still-expected-to-survive
- Beilfuss, Lisa. “Morgan Stanley to Exit Accord on Broker Recruiting.” The Wall Street Journal, 30 October 2017, https://www.wsj.com/articles/morgan-stanley-to-exit-accord-on-broker-recruiting-1509380038
- Smith, Katy. “People to Know: Dennis Concilla.” Columbus Business First, 21 October 2016, https://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2016/10/21/people-to-know-dennis-concilla.html
- Braswell, Mason. “Five Questions with Dennis Concilla.” On Wall Street, 1 December 2013, https://onwallstreet.financial-planning.com/news/five-questions-with-dennis-concilla
For more media coverage click here.