Oney Snyder presents at NBI CLE, “The Mini MBA for Attorneys“
Description: This full-day business skills course gets right to the bottom of accounting, financing, labor and employment, contracts and LLC basics. This program will look at the key issues that attorneys need to know in these core areas and give them the tools necessary to be able to tackle the fundamental areas of business. Don’t miss out on this necessary program needed to acquire essential business skills. Register today!
- Understand basic accounting concepts and analyze financial statements.
- Explore different types of contract clauses and how they are negotiated in various agreements.
- Get the nuts and bolts of financing fundamentals down.
- Learn labor and employment law essentials.
- Understand the basics of LLC operation documents and key legal issues that arise from them.
- Discover securities laws and understand capital formation and deal structuring for companies of all sizes.
- Distinguish between ethical and unethical behavior.
- Richard Koblentz, Attorney, Koblentz & Penvose, LLC
- Caryn Markoowitz Groedel, Principal Attorney, Caryn Groedel & Associates Co
- Matthew J. Silla, ASA, CFA, Senior Manager, Apple Growth Partners
- Oney Snyder, Attorney, Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP
- Benjamin S. Zacks, Founding Member, Zacks Law LLC