Deepen Your Understanding of Business Acquisitions
Whether your client is the buyer or the seller, being knowledgeable of the entire acquisition process is a must. Add to the value you bring your client by learning about the various methods of business valuation, and how to determine which tax structures will benefit them the most. Join us for this important online seminar and learn from our experienced faculty as they walk you through real-world examples of everything from drafting that first teaser summary to complex acquisition agreements.
- Enhance your knowledge of the overall buying and selling process.
- Find out how to calculate a business’s value.
- Gain a clear understanding of the tax-saving strategies available to your client.
- Master the skill of structuring purchase agreements, including stock and asset purchase agreements.
- Confidently advise your client on how to handle existing contracts in an acquisition.
- Safeguard against ethical violations by avoiding conflicts of interest.
Who Should Attend
This basic-level online seminar was designed for the following professionals:
- Lenders and Loan Officers