Jane Higgins Marx
Family Wealth and Estate Planning, Probate Litigation
|Phone 614.628.0809||Supported by |
Janel Green: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients entrust me with their most personal and sensitive matters. I take this seriously. Each client’s satisfaction is my greatest reward.
- Practice Focus: Help individuals, business owners and executives work through estate planning, business and probate needs; comprehensive planning for disability, transfer of property at death, reduction of estate and gift taxes, and business ownership succession; assist executors, trustees, guardians and other fiduciaries in complying with various legal and fiduciary responsibilities
- Joined Carlile Patchen & Murphy in August 2000
- Frequent presenter on estate planning and probate topics at the Smart Money Choices Conferences sponsored by the Treasurer of the State of Ohio; past Fund Development Council Chair of the Junior League of Columbus; lector at Our Lady of Victory Church
- Member of the Columbus Bar Association (Estate and Gift Tax Committee; Probate Court Committee, past chair); Ohio State Bar Association (member of the Board of Governors of the Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section; member Elder Law Section Committee); Society of Financial Service Professionals Columbus Chapter, The Catholic Foundation Professional Advisors Group; the American Bar Association; and The Legal Aid Society of Columbus (board member); member of the Columbus Foundation Professional Advisors; member of the Columbus Estate Planning Council
- Recognized as Ohio Super Lawyer Magazine’s “Rising Star” in January 2009 - January 2013 editions
- Law Degree from The Ohio State University College of Law; Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Economics from Denison University, cum laude
- Resides in Upper Arlington with husband, Jeff, and sons
- Enjoys cooking, gardening, jogging, traveling and OSU football
- Martindale-Hubbell rating of AV® Preeminent™*
*The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings serve as an objective indicator that a lawyer has the highest ethical standards and professional ability. A rating of AV® Preeminent™ denotes that an attorney has achieved the status of “Very High to Preeminent” legal ability based on recommendations from the attorney’s peers. AV® Preeminent™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.