Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP is pleased to announce that 10 lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2021 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Carl A. Aveni – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Robert B. Barnett – Trusts and Estates
- Brandon A. Borgmann – Trusts and Estates
- Dennis J. Concilla – Litigation – Securities, Securities / Capital Markets Law, and Securities Regulation
- Bryan K. Hogue – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law and Trusts and Estates
- Geoffrey S. Kunkler – Trusts and Estates
- Jane Higgins Marx – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law and Trusts and Estates
- Brent D. Rosenthal – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Carol A. Sheehan – Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Michael A. Smith – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Corporate Law
About Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP (CPM) has been providing legal excellence to businesses, families and individuals for over 50 years. CPM is a trusted partner through complex business and personal circumstances. The attorneys at CPM provide skilled guidance in the areas of Banking & Finance, Business Services & Transactions, Employment, Family Wealth & Estate Planning, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Municipal, Non-Profit Services, Probate, Real Estate, Securities, Taxation.