Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP is pleased to announce that ten lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 to highlight the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “We are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2023 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Brandon A. Borgmann – Trusts and Estates
- Matthew S. Brown – Litigation – Insurance
- Dennis J. Concilla – Litigation – Securities, Securities / Capital Markets Law, and Securities Regulation
- Bryan K. Hogue – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law and Trusts and Estates
- Geoffrey S. Kunkler – Trusts and Estates
- Jane Higgins Marx – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law and Trusts and Estates
- Brent D. Rosenthal – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Carol A. Sheehan – Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Michael A. Smith – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Corporate Law
- Keith Stevens – Litigation – Trusts and Estates
About Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP (CPM) has provided legal excellence to businesses, families, and individuals for over 50 years. CPM is a trusted partner through complex business and personal circumstances. The attorneys at CPM provide skilled guidance in the areas of Banking & Finance, Business Services & Transactions, Employment, Family Wealth & Estate Planning, Family Law, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Municipal, Non-Profit Services, Probate, Real Estate, Securities, Taxation.