Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP is pleased to announce that 9 lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 to highlight the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2022 Best Lawyers in America list:
- Brandon A. Borgmann – Trusts and Estates
- Matthew S. Brown – Litigation – Insurance
- Dennis J. Concilla – Litigation – Securities; Securities / Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation
- Bryan K. Hogue – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law; Trusts and Estates
- Geoffrey S. Kunkler – Trusts and Estates
- Jane Higgins Marx – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law; Trusts and Estates
- Brent D. Rosenthal – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Carol A. Sheehan – Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Michael A. Smith – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Corporate Law
About Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP (CPM) has been providing legal excellence to businesses, families, and individuals for over 50 years. CPM is a trusted partner through complex business and personal circumstances. The attorneys at CPM provide skilled guidance in the areas of Banking & Finance, Business Services & Transactions, Employment, Family Wealth & Estate Planning, Family Law, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Municipal, Non-Profit Services, Probate, Real Estate, Securities, Taxation.