*UPDATED August 29, 2019 9:28 am
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP is pleased to announce that ten lawyers from the firm have been included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2020 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Carl A. Aveni – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Robert B. Barnett – Trusts and Estates
- Brandon A. Borgmann – Trusts and Estates
- Dennis J. Concilla – Securities / Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation, Litigation – Securities
- Bryan K. Hogue – Trusts and Estates, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Jane Higgins Marx – Trusts and Estates, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Jeffrey J. Patter – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Brent D. Rosenthal – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Carol A. Sheehan – Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Michael A. Smith – Corporate Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
About Best Lawyers
Beginning with its first publication in 1983, Best Lawyers has earned a reputation as the definitive guide to legal excellence. With over three decades of published lists, it has gained the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as a trusted source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and has since grown to include over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers featured in The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo a stringent authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and good standing.
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP (CPM) has been providing legal excellence to businesses, families and individuals for more than 50 years. We value building long-term relationships with our clients and are dedicated to protecting and preserving their interests. At CPM, we foster a collaborative and innovative approach to problem solving. We are structured to leverage the expertise and talent of all our staff so that we can provide the individual attention our clients deserve. CPM is a respected regional law firm with unrivaled expertise in Business Law, Litigation, Employment, Family Wealth & Estate Planning, Real Estate, Banking, Taxation, Securities, Insurance, and Family Law.