Alicia received her law degree (J.D.) from The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law, and her undergraduate degree (B.A.) from the University of Richmond.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Alicia is a member of the Columbus Bar Association, as well as the Ohio State Bar Association. She is the former Chair of the Columbus Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Law Committee.
- “Workplace Accommodations: From Leave to Emotional Support Animals” – Dublin Chamber of Commerce Human Resources Continuing Education luncheon (January 2020)
- “Sexual Harassment: What Employers Need to Know” – Central Ohio Business and Wealth Planning Council (February 2018)
- “Medical Marijuana in the Workplace” – Central Ohio Business and Wealth Planning Council (December 2016)
- “An Overview of Business Sales Tax Obligations in Ohio” – Dublin Entrepreneurial Center (February 2016)
- “Social Media and Personal Technology in the Workplace” – CPM Employment Law Update (February 2016)
Alicia currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Dublin Chamber of Commerce. She is a former member and secretary of the Board of Trustees for Friends of the Shelter (benefiting the Franklin County Dog Shelter) and a former member and secretary of the Board of Trustees for the Worthington Educational Foundation.
Outside of the office, Alicia is a busy mom to her two sons and two dogs and enjoys exploring new restaurants with her husband.